Powered By Blogger

Popular Posts

Sunday, October 25, 2015

My Photo Project

For my class, we had to take a bunch of photos in the same sort of process as Robert Frank, photographer of " The Americans", where he would take a bunch of photos (sometimes 10's of thousands!) and then go back and narrow down from that. In this way he could capture more of a feel of a quick snapshot, alive in the moment. I decided to narrow down my 300 photos or so to the required 20 which I will put in a photo book for our class. Mine can be found on my Flickr account Here!!!!!!!



My book will be titled "Friends Come and Gone". After going over all of my photos on my phone and the ones I took on the camera borrowed from the Film Studies department, I noticed that I really miss my friends. I have had a lot and lost a lot. But this is a project I have wanted to do for a while and was glad I got the opportunity to show off some of my buddies. Hope you enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment