Powered By Blogger

Popular Posts

Saturday, November 21, 2015

My First Art Show

My First Art Show
Last week we had an art show to display my New Media in Art class. I chose a project dear to my heart which is all of my friends that have left college and the new ones I have made this term so far. The title was Friends:Come and Gone, and it was a 20 page magazine on glossy paper, and for the art show I displayed the book as well as two framed photos from the book entitled "cigarette" and "party of one" This project was my favorite in the class, because i sent all my friends the finished result and they all loved it so I'm happy for that. A Lot of people showed up and all our classmates works were excellent. 



"Social Room"


"Cigarette"



Me at the Art Show

No comments:

Post a Comment